New to Reefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPUA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JPUA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Yall!

I have a 30 gallone reef with some lps and soft corals. Just put an elegance in about 3 weeks ago and its doing great! Ive had the tank up and running for about 8 months now. I am from Birmingham Alabama. Roll Tide!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait to see pics of your tank!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new