New to Salt Water

firecaptbob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to SW and have lots of questions. I live in the Nashville TN area and I know there is an active reef club here. Hoping make some connections and get some sound advice as to learn from others and not make ALL the mistakes on my own.:ooh:
Thanks!
 
Welcome!
Ask as many questions as you want. We're here to help if we can :smile:
 
Welcome to R2R

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and let's see some pictures of your tanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new