New to salt

gif_1690809774163.gif
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R! I too have a pistol shrimp and Watchman goby in my 180. Unfortunately they decided to locate in the backside of the tank. I see the goby when viewing from the side of the tank but the the pistol shrimp-well that's a different story. We do hear him snapping periodically after I drop in crab pellets.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new