New to saltwater how do i fix this?

Mrsewercat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a 40 gallon tank and i am using rodi water
6474adac-58d7-45b1-9cb5-f5ee6d53b6fe.jpg

i dont know what i can do to fix this problem it seems to getting worse.
 
Photos under white lights and some more information about your tank would be usueful
Parameters
What kind of filtration do you have
Cuc?
How old is the tank
 
I downloaded his image and edited it to try and filter out some of the blues. Hope its usefull to some extent. Imma go back and try doing some more editing later.
6474adac-58d7-45b1-9cb5-f5ee6d53b6fe.jpg
 
Okay guys. I manage to use gemini's nano banana and made this. Basically you put a filter on it. Easy peazy lemon squeezy. Hopefully its helpfull.
unnamed.jpg
I got zero idea what that is, but,maybe with the now edited pic, some experts can chip in.
Still looks like a pile of sticks to me.
 
Sorry for late reply thanks for everyones help so far its a new saltwater tank about 4 months or so heres some more pictures.
191f0a1d-4efc-4ab7-a207-b0e0b65d198b.jpg
6eb9172a-3792-43d6-a974-5123d6832354.jpg
a44ed74b-9ab7-4dfa-a713-b40ca2060b63.jpg
9b759802-62f7-404a-ad43-0c06431f19c7.jpg
e46862c0-6e14-4135-b0a9-57433f6963ec.jpg
I have a cannister filter and a tidal 55 filter it is a 40 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new