New to saltwater.

  • Thread starter Thread starter landon531
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

landon531

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga, tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to saltwater and starting out slow. I recently got a 75 gallon tank with lights. I'mgoing to get a skimmer soon and hob filter to start with. Does anyone have anything they are looking to get rid of that may help me out. I'm going to do a reef withsome fish . Planning to do weekly 15% water changes. Any other tips will be greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new