New to saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter paxton106
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paxton106

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I have been keeping fresh water tanks for over 15 years. I currently have a 75g community tank and a 300g pond with some beautiful leopard spotted frogs as hitch hikers. I have a 9 year old son who has expressed a lot of interest in saltwater fish. For Christmas I am taking the plunge and buying him a 75g overflow tank. He has no idea he is getting this for Christmas. I am looking forward to any input and guidance from the R2R community.
 
Welcome to R2R! We are here for you and congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new