New to Saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Strick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

My name is Chris and I live in Northern VA. I've kept freshwater tanks for over 20 years (in fact, I'm a moderator at ultimatebettas.com), but I've never tried a saltwater tank until now. I'm dying to get started, but I've learned the best way to avoid newbish tragedies is to do your homework first, so here I am. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can. See you in the forums!
 
Hi Chris, Welcome to Reef2Reef. How bout some pictures of your fresh water tanks? We like all fish, check out our Fresh water section too. Fresh Water Interest
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
welcome to r2r I am new to the saltwater side myself after having started with freshwater.
 
Welcome aboard Chris!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new