New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justinky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justinky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
85
Reaction score
20
Location
Nicholasville, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Justin and I have been reefing since early January of this year. Since I have been in the hobby I have always been pushing my boundaries trying to go one more step above what I think I can do. My next goal/step in reef keeping is converting my 82g starphire tank to a mostly anemone tank and successfully keeping a harem of clownfish which will be happening over the next few months.

Fk64aiZ.png


88tMZLK.jpg


K5q2Aij.jpg


eXrqA1H.jpg


wIssuJd.jpg


SqAYpQ2.jpg


6e2mkwR.jpg


I just recently finished treatment on my newest addition, a Ritteri Anemone (Heteractis Magnifica)

atiiAaP.jpg


B9dEiX4.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, neighbor. First person I've seen on here from same town.

Hello there!

Would you be interested in an extra large Maroon Clown for a trade?

No sorry but thanks for the offer Mike, to pull off a harem of clowns you must use certain species of clownfish such as Percula, Ocellaris or Perideraion. You also must buy them from the same clutch for the most success.
 
I wouldn't be able to give you the fish with a good conscience anyway. It's ten years old and mean as the devil. Took a chunk out of my wife's finger. Beautiful fish though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new