New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter chris0412
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chris0412

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
359
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone im new to this forum, I hope im able to learn lots of new things. I wanted to be able to have a place to get help from other fellow reefers who have much more experience than me.

I have a 75 gallon tank which is my second tank already.
Chris
 
Welcome to the forum. You might find yourself up late at night like I do going through all the posts and articles. This place in my opinion is the best source of information there is. I've learned more on R2R than I have from all other sources combined.
 
Hi Chris and welcome to the Reef! This is a fantastic resource for research, problem solving and to just relate to other people that share your passion.
Would love to see some pics of your set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new