New to the forum

Craig's Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi New to the forum ,
Was in the hobbie for quite a while many years ago,
I will be coming back in to the hobbie again ,
All my knowledge is obviously dated and I have now been reresearching for nearly 2 years,
Looking forward to getting back into it :)
 
20190219_145850.gif

#welcometor2r
 
Welcome to r2r Craig. I too took many years off the hobby and have been back in for about a year now. The people here are eager to help so just ask anything you want and I’m sure you will find the help you need. Everyone here is great!
 
Welcome to R2R & good luck...
I'm on the same boat and am at the moment babysitting my cousins 120 gal mixed coral/fish aquarium. Have another 125+gal i'm working to get rolling as soon as i get all the equipment for it. Little by little grain by grain...
No better way to get back into than babysitting a setup that him & i have put together.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos and let us know how we can help! :)
 
Welcome to R2R & good luck...
I'm on the same boat and am at the moment babysitting my cousins 120 gal mixed coral/fish aquarium. Have another 125+gal i'm working to get rolling as soon as i get all the equipment for it. Little by little grain by grain...
No better way to get back into than babysitting a setup that him & i have put together.
That's great stuff , good to see others starting off again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new