New to the forum

Welcome to R2R Fred! This community has a LOT of information and make sure to ask any questions you have!
facts-about-puffer-fish.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy.gif
 
Many of yesterday's knowledge still applies. Time for an R2R Refresher course!!!!


welcome-back.jpg
 
Hi Craig! I used to reef in the days of egg crate, placing power heads under live rock, and basically no QT. I took a long break and came back to discover everything has changed -- but for the better. Before I didn't have YouTube, Google or a fantastic forum like this to help me out. You will enjoy this new ride. Welcome! You will love it here.
Lemon Waving.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new