New to the forum

araziza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I'm new to the forums (as you might have guessed from the title), and I figured I'd post and say hi! Been in the aquarium hobby for quite some time, started with freshwater in about 2003, made the jump to saltwater in roughly 2008, and have had a couple of small reef tanks since then. I had my first one for around 2 years, then when I moved and got married I only had a small saltwater tank with a pair of clowns for the next 3 years or so. I restarted my reef about 7 years ago, and it went straight to hell 2 years later when I had my second kid. At the time, ReefCentral was still the prevailing reefing forum, and I was somewhat active there. I still have one clownfish who has been with me for the past 5 years, and I'm finally at the point where my interest in the tank has caught up with me again. After investing in some new gear, changing some water, getting my RO running properly again and changing a bit of my aquascape, I'm excited to rebuild my reef!
Getting my saltwater tank back in order also helps take the sting out of the fact that a year after getting certified and doing my first real dives, COVID has effectively prevented me from continuing with scuba diving.
Looking forward to rediscovering the reefing forum as well.

My tank/gear is as follows:
40G Solana AIO cube
Kessil A360X with Wifi dongle
Nero 3 pump
Jebao RW4 wavemaker
Jaeger 150W controlled by Inkbird
Aquamaxx HOB-1 skimmer

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.jpg

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. We’re glad you’re here!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back