New to the Forum

asongulol20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Currently in Afghanistan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone? I am new to this site but been involved with marine aquarium on and off for about 3 years now. I used to have a 75g semi reef but I had to break the tank down due to deployment. So, for now I will be looking at members tank and I will be getting some ideas on what I want to do with my tank when I come home.

Jonathan
 
Welcome Jonathan! Thank you for serving our country! When the times comes please share your tank build with us :)
 
Hi there Jonathan! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
 
Jonathan, welcome to R2R and Thank You for your service!

-M&T
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there Jonathan and welcome to the site. Looking forward to having you back home. Thank you for serving and please thank all of your fellow enlisted for me. Let then know that I am praying for you all. God bless

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new