New to the forum

Selca Tanks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
Location
mahopac
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow hobbyist, happy to be a part the family! Looking forward to sharing and learning everything about the hobby. My son and I have accounts on IG and YouTube. @selca_tanks

9BDE7962-7880-4575-8B18-00D072365698.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new