New to the group

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter 264658
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2

264658

Guest
View Badges
I'm new to this group. Marc from SLC UT. Have kept reefs for 20 years. Took a few years off between moves but getting back in. Have a quarantine up and a GC build underway. My old reef photo. Hoping the new one will be as good.

1782162049066.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I'm new to this group. Marc from SLC UT. Have kept reefs for 20 years. Took a few years off between moves but getting back in. Have a quarantine up and a GC build underway. My old reef photo. Hoping the new one will be as good.

1782162049066.png
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!
I admit it was confirmation that we weren't in a forever place. After CO it was ATL for 5 yrs and then 2 houses on HHI SC over the next 10 yrs. It did not make for a good reef commitment, but I knew that. We like a change of place, and a big remodel project always takes 3-4 years. We are nowhere close with SLC project (2 yrs in) but plan to be here for a while. Wife and I are in our mid 50's with two sons in college. Can't keep up the fix, sell and leave forever.
 
I'm new to this group. Marc from SLC UT. Have kept reefs for 20 years. Took a few years off between moves but getting back in. Have a quarantine up and a GC build underway. My old reef photo. Hoping the new one will be as good.

1782162049066.png
Welcome! It looks like your old aquarium was well established. Glad you are returning - this site has lots of good info. Your knowledge over those 20 years is a great addition!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new