New to the group

RioRanchoReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
54
Location
Rio Rancho
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to the group and a definite aquarium Junkie. I have several African cichlid tanks and have a relatively new nano reef tank. I have come to this site several times for advice already but decided I better join. Super excited to be here and looking forward to all of your great posts

20210711_150320.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi I'm new to the group and a definite aquarium Junkie. I have several African cichlid tanks and have a relatively new nano reef tank. I have come to this site several times for advice already but decided I better join. Super excited to be here and looking forward to all of your great posts

20210711_150320.jpg
Welcome! As a newbie, I’ve found the support here is great. Very nice pic!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new