New to the Hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElvisReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ElvisReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Messages
115
Reaction score
30
Location
hollywood
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ,

I have recently gotten into the aquarium life, and I dont seem to find a tank lid for my 20G Marineland
it has a HOB filter from marineland.

do you guys have some ideas of what I could purchase and use as a tank lid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new