New to the hobby

MrsClooney32

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
36
Location
Owensboro
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am new to the saltwater hobby. I've had several freshwater tanks over the years, but wanted to get into saltwater about seeing a friends tank. Looking forward to seeing all of your tanks and getting some much needed help! I've cycled a 55 gallon and have added a few fish and inverts so far.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new