New to the hobby

My name is Alex and I’m brand new to the hobby. I’ve never even had a fresh water tank. I’ve been reading a lot of forums and watching a ton of videos to gain knowledge. I finally pulled the trigger and the delivery of my tank should be this week. I ended up going with a Fluval Flex all in one 32.5 gallon tank. I’m very excited to start assembling and getting it up and running Cheers!

Welcome! Highly suggest you take the time to watch as many of these videos as you can :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/BulkReefSupplyCom/featured
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I have a picture of all the items I've purchased for the tank and would like to post it. I'm still waiting on a few things but have enough to start putting the tank together. :p Is this where I would post the pic?

image0.jpeg

Welcome to R2R! That pic would look great as the first of many posts in a new build thread over in the member tanks section...
 
Nice! Dont forget those lights. The lights in that flex arent very good for coral. The 15 gallon flex was my first tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new