New to the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
35
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas -- Razorback Country
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Hi.My name is Chuck, I am new to the saltwater hobby, but have had a freshwater tank for as long as I can remember. I have been working on getting the equipment for a 100 gal tank for the last 10 months. Hopefully in a couple of months I will finally have some water in the tank. I'm on a couple of other forums but some seem to only be interested in experienced hobbiest and that I am not. I have done a lot reading, web searches and any other info I can find. So, I may have a few questions ( Hope everyone don't mind). Look forward to chating
 
Welcome to R2R and please ask all the questions you need too! :)
 
Welcome Chuck! You found a very valuable resource here! Lots of very friendly members always willing to help out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new