New to the hobby!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello! I'm Carie and I live in Greenville, South Carolina. I am new to the hobby and purchased a Waterbox Cube 10. I look forward to learning as much as I can!
Welcome! Send photos when you can. And at the beginning it is SOOOOOO Hard but be patient, cycle your tank fully before you introduce things. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new