New to the page

bdeignan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Blake and I've got a 75 gallon fish only tank. It's been up and running since January and I'm enjoying it so far. Slowly adding fish as I learn more about them, excited to be a member and have gotten a lot of good information off of the site to date!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (4).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new