New to the salt life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Semp80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Its a app i downloaded...Aquarium note. So far I like it you can also send in PDF as well.
 
Okay so I took everyone's advice and I am officially switched to a sump with a refugium and eliminated the canister.
 
Absolutely. ..just let me finish up cleaning up the cords...and I'll post shortly.
 
New sump/refugium set up

1452900241132.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new