New to the site !

zmg2002

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Location
New london
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there my name is Zac I am new to the site I mainly have freshwater stuff I recently grabbed all the equipment I needed for saltwater but unfortunately got new orders due to being active navy so have to put my saltwater dreams on hold!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey there my name is Zac I am new to the site I mainly have freshwater stuff I recently grabbed all the equipment I needed for saltwater but unfortunately got new orders due to being active navy so have to put my saltwater dreams on hold!
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Zac. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new