New to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Demonic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
1,056
Location
Minot, ND
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I bought my skimmer from an online vendor he suggested I visit this site. I am really impressed. I didnt think it would be this big. So Hello All.
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Oh Noooooo....another reef victim......Welcome:bigsmile:

I have been a victim for a while now.
I currently have an 180 all SPS tank. I just switched to all T5's from Halides. I have 3 Tunze 6100's on a 7095 and vortech MP40. MSX 300A will be here Monday, which is replacing a EuroReef RS250. I dose 2 part from BRS using drew's dosers. Returns are a couple of Eheim 1260's. I think that about covers most of it. If I left something out just ask.
 
Ok, so who wants to give me some casino cash.
Those games are addictive but I only get $10 a day. How do I get more, LOL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new