new to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter dubge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well I just got some linage on the chalices I bought and it is nice to find out exactly what they are. I have a Tyree pink and Tyree red watermelon but they both look exactly the same right now.

I ordered a Canon 100mm 2.8 L IS macro lens so you should be seeing some decent photos after it arrives tomorrow :) looks like I might be fragging a few more things then I wanted to help pay for that bad boy!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new