New to the site

marcelo10

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there I’m Marcelo from New Jersey I join this site because I’m want to start a saltwater reef tank for my new house I move into recently I had fresh water tanks since I was a kid now I’m 30 so I feel like it need the next steep up I feel like .. a little bit about me I work as a mechanic and my hobbies are fishing and golfing thanks for accepting me into the forum
 
93439982-9ED6-4529-A38C-033F2970DBA3.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello there I’m Marcelo from New Jersey I join this site because I’m want to start a saltwater reef tank for my new house I move into recently I had fresh water tanks since I was a kid now I’m 30 so I feel like it need the next steep up I feel like .. a little bit about me I work as a mechanic and my hobbies are fishing and golfing thanks for accepting me into the forum
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Marcelo. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new