New to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steven11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Auburn, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I have had saltwater tanks for about 11 years now. I did the natural progression of a fish only to FOWLR to a reef. I combined my favorites things from all of my past tanks into my current tank. My tank is a Marineland deep dimension 250. I am keeping it as an aggressive mixed reef. I have all different kinds of corals from pom pom xenia to birds nests and tri colors. The aggressive comes from the swimming inhabitants. I have a yellow and sailfin tang, a blue jaw, huma and niger trigger, a miniatus grouper, a fimbriated eel and my personal favorite is my lion. It's been a very fun tank to keep, especially when it comes to feeding time. The interaction of this group of fish is like none other that I have kept. He is a picture of the tank.
uploadfromtaptalk1322671332182.jpg


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new