New to this forum, been building my tank for a couple of years now, totally hooked on the hobby.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, new to this forum, kinda new to the hobby. Had a 55 gallon tank about 20 years ago, got out of the hobby but now I'm back into it, and can't get enough of it!!!
Welcome and Welcome Back!

Glad you joined. Everything you knew before still applies, but there have been improvements that have really changed hobby. One thing that we had 20 years ago was books, but now online articles instead are the new 'books'... if you haven't yet found it, this is a great reference: https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Back