new to this forum peps

reefer antax

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Location
vernon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys I'm New to this forum I been in the hobby for 8 years already I own a 90 glls tank cube tank by way I got spas chalice sps and jus want to say hello to everyone and my English is not that great but deal with conversation
..thanks
 
Welcome. There is a lot of good people here, a lot of good information, and everyone is happy to help!
 
Welcome to R2R... We'd love to see some pics of your tank.
 
IMAG0030_BURST001.jpg

Here my tank guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new