New to this forum

bonarjoseph

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
31
Location
Rancho Cordova
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’ve been running a reef tank for about 3 years but This is the first time posting to any forum I have a 40 gallon long.
8136eeeb981441f1049f98bdeb2d7ddb.jpg
 
I was reading your question about your algae in the other threads. Can you start a build thread under members tanks? List your whole set up and husbandry practices. Maybe we can help pinpoint some things to help you combat it.
 
I was reading your question about your algae in the other threads. Can you start a build thread under members tanks? List your whole set up and husbandry practices. Maybe we can help pinpoint some things to help you combat it.

I can do that
 
Welcome. Glad you’re here, you’ll have a great time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new