New to this hobby/addiction

  • Thread starter Thread starter 02ruben
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

02ruben

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
6
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I am new to marine fish keeping and have only recently joined this forum I am about to start building a set up and have already posted a thread about tank size thank you to everyone who has replied and been extremely helpful with there information.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new