New to this site

UltimateReefer115

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bigsmile:Hello :bigsmile: I just wanted to introduce myself. Well I have a 29 gallon biocube and a frag tank. Just wanted to say hello to you guys.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R! 1smile1 Care to share a few pics of your tanks?
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new