New to this

nanilikesfishin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys so basically I’m getting back into the hobby I’m pretty young but I’ve had about 3 tanks some of them didn’t do so well another i lost when I moved but basically i just want a summary of what i should look out for or how i should start whats the first thing i should do after filling my tank with saltwater and sand, what fish i should start off with it’s a 55gallon tank nothings set up yet
 
Welcome3.jpg

... and welcome back to the hobby 😊​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new