New torch and introduction process!

MusiclyDeclined

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
74
Reaction score
86
Location
Marysville Ohio area
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New torch! Finally my first torch after 6+ years in this hobbie. After a 30 minute temp float and dipping in coral rx for approx 7 minutes and then seachem reef dip for 5 minutes, Now we just wait for healing and growth! 🤞🐬🐡🌊🪸🪸🪸 I've attached a video of it through that process and then another update video of how it looks 12 hours after acclimation treatment and introduction. Keep reefing 🤙👌🪸🪸



 
Are you able to upload photos? Videos aren't working for me!
 
Are you able to upload photos? Videos aren't working for me!
Closed up and sulking pics are it in the tank right after acclimation and treatments and I added a picture of it fully open 12 hours later 🤙hope these ones work for ya



Screenshot_20260722_055739_Gallery.jpg

20260721_140239.jpg

20260721_123823.jpg

20260721_140308.jpg

20260721_121624.jpg
 
video not working for me can you upload to youtube?
Wont be on youtube atleast until I get update footage in a while but the initial video is on my TikTok and Facebook (same name) I also replied to Gumbies with pictures in here
 
Nice pickup. I would thoroughly check the base for euphyllia eating flatworms and their eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new