NEW: Unlimited Thread Editing and Time Extension

Aleks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I wanted to become a supporter of R2R, but to transfer money through the card I did not find the country, it's offensive even there are Vietnamese and so on .... is it sanctions? Please clarify this ....

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey. I wanted to become a supporter of R2R, but to transfer money through the card I did not find the country, it's offensive even there are Vietnamese and so on .... is it sanctions? Please clarify this ....

Hello and thank you. I am not sure why you can't. If you want to PM me we can try to figure it out. i am interested to see why not myself!

Quartapound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. @Quartapound @Hans Solo you likey?
Late to the party!
Missed this over the summer as my other hobby consumed me (salmon fishing).

Sincerely, thank you Rev! It was already such a great forum... But making things better the way you did and knowing you're open and willing to take action on feedback for the greater good of the community makes it the best!!!

Good Show!![emoji106]

Tigweldpro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow was I ever lost trying to figure out why I could edit some posts but not others. At least I understand now!
I'm loving the r2r way of doing things. doesn't even compare to my other Canadian reef forum.

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, can we also edit posts on the sales forum? I wanted to update a thread of things I sold or still have available, but it looks like i cannot edit anything.... =/

How would I update a thread that has 10 items listed, and I want to update what has been sold or what hasn't.

Thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Quick question, can we also edit posts on the sales forum? I wanted to update a thread of things I sold or still have available, but it looks like i cannot edit anything.... =/

How would I update a thread that has 10 items listed, and I want to update what has been sold or what hasn't.

Thanks!

Below your ad, click on EDIT. You can then change, omit or add to the ad. To eliminate pics, click on OPTIONS, then delete pics from list. Hope this helps.
As a Partner member, you have Unlimited ability with these tools

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I dont see an "EDIT" button. I can only edit the "tags"

When i click options it takes me to a "reply to thread" email.....hmmmm

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks!
Partner and supporting members can edit any of their posts in any forum at any time. Other forum members may edit posts for 1 hour only in most forums (including the marketplace), and they can edit posts without time limit in their build threads.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back