• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New unopened MP60 and vectra s2

Item Price
305-730
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

msreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
38
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new in box unopened MP60 $700 plus $20 shipping
I have a brand new never seen water vectra S2 I sent in for repairs and they sent me a new pump. Although it is new it is not in the box. Only the pump was replaced as the power supply and controller were in perfect working condition. $sold 20250723_140448.jpg
20250723_140435.jpg 20250723_140448.jpg
20250723_141418.jpg
20250723_141420.jpg 20250723_172550.jpg
 
Last edited:
What's the price on the MP60?
 
Yes but keep in mind I'm already loosing a good bit for a new unopened unit. Feel free to message me and maybe we can work something out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new