New Video Uploads

Is anyone else seeing successful vide uploads? I can't get any of my uploads to work. I tried from Safari and Chrome for iOS and for macOS.
Seems to be some wrinkles viewing uploads via IOS or Apple devices. I won't be able to view things people upload on my iphone or ipad but can if I use my Windows laptop.
 
Last edited:
Is it just me or do videos uploaded like this not stream or buffer? It's all spinny until the browser downloads the whole thing, and only then does it play. Big videos on slower connections have made me think things were broken.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new