New Vision Aquatics (Kaiohi Tropical Fish)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric Pan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eric Pan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
California
Anyone ever bought fish from New Vision Aquatics? I heard they used be called Kaiohi Tropical Fish, and are run by a person called Rufus, according to some people on Reef Central
I did some online research, and nothing really showed up...

Please let me know if this is a trustworthy source to get fish from?
 
Never worked with them but from a quick Google search I found some business listings. Seems like it's a 1-man show. He specializes in deep-water (300-500ft) fish that aren't commonly caught. Claims to regularly sell fish like masked angelfish, potters angels, etc.

In an article I was reading it claimed that he was the first one to successfully collect Roa excelsea butterflyfish.
 
Link? I can't find anything - if Rufus back collecting?
 
Anyone ever bought fish from New Vision Aquatics? I heard they used be called Kaiohi Tropical Fish, and are run by a person called Rufus, according to some people on Reef Central
I did some online research, and nothing really showed up...

Please let me know if this is a trustworthy source to get fish from?
I had contacted Eric/Rufus during March but now I am unable to reach him.
I am looking some fish from Hawaii. I know there is some RT distributor (hawaii saltwater fish.com) but didn't find good reviews. Do you have any contact who can ship some fish like Achilles Tang?
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new