New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dr reef I am visiting your site to purchase fish.
How do I know size of fish. Is it listed someplace
I see an Achilles tang that I am interested in. What is the size.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr reef I am visiting your site to purchase fish.
How do I know size of fish. Is it listed someplace
I see an Achilles tang that I am interested in. What is the size.
I ordered from him a few weeks ago. I just made a note on my order for the sizes I was looking for.... he filled my order with exactly what I was looking for. So I would at least make a note on your order and then follow up with a phone call if necessary to see if there is any issues.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Default size is medium.
If anything else is required I can normally fill the request within same price. Just mention sizes on the additional info section of the check out page.
Thank you

demlau

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently made a purchase of three fish. I only Got two fish and one of them was not what I ordered-
i left a message by email and had not heard back . I understand that he is closed for the holidays but I would like to know how to correct this ?

Thank you.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently made a purchase of three fish. I only Got two fish and one of them was not what I ordered-
i left a message by email and had not heard back . I understand that he is closed for the holidays but I would like to know how to correct this ?

Thank you.
Hi
I am back in office by jan 1st and will respond to all emails. We will fix every issue as long as it was reported in time.
In your case we can send you the 2 fish back out. 1 missing fish likely didn't look good to ship that's why it was skipped.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you.
Hi
I am back in office by jan 1st and will respond to all emails. We will fix every issue as long as it was reported in time.
In your case we can send you the 2 fish back out. 1 missing fish likely didn't look good to ship that's why it was skipped.

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef Hey Mike I sent an email and text regarding a multibar angelfish request. Are you able to acquire and qt them? Thanks!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef Hey Mike I sent an email and text regarding a multibar angelfish request. Are you able to acquire and qt them? Thanks!
I have sent emails to few wholesalers and they are looking for getting them for me.

Siberwulf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to call this morning, but your mailbox is full. Do you anticipate being able to respond to calls today? I'm trying to see about when my order is going to ship. It was placed back on 9/5/2021.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to call this morning, but your mailbox is full. Do you anticipate being able to respond to calls today? I'm trying to see about when my order is going to ship. It was placed back on 9/5/2021.

Thanks!
PM me your number and i will check into it. I just got back in, Phones will be back on tomorow. 4th

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty standard
Why ?
Is it a hard to aquire fish. Full Quarantine and conditioning shouldn't take 4 months.
Not taking a jab. I am an interested customer.
I hate to quarantine wrasse and expert only fishes so was thinking of buying from here.
But 4 months is a long wait. Like a custom tank wait.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why ?
Is it a hard to aquire fish. Full Quarantine and conditioning shouldn't take 4 months.
Not taking a jab. I am an interested customer.
I hate to quarantine wrasse and expert only fishes so was thinking of buying from here.
But 4 months is a long wait. Like a custom tank wait.

It depends on the fish. My basic order was filled fairly fast as the fish I wanted are common. If you want difficult to acquire or difficult expert fish to QT then it seems natural that the wait could be a long time.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back