NEW WIFI 169 watt COB LED

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
6,514
Reaction score
6,400
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WIFI-font-b-169w-b-font-font-b-LED-b-font-Aqaurium-light-Dimmable-COB-Lens.jpg

Curious if anyone has tried these yet? They seem fairly new. One maybe two reviews on youtube, what I've seen so far.

Based on looks, looks like it eliminates the 'disco' effect. Shimmer seems to be more present compared to common chinese black box. The only stink I see in these lights is the 90 deg. lens on the 3 410nm royal blues. I myself could switch those lenses out for 120's. Here is the specs I found on Ebay..

Specifications :


Name :WIFI 169W Led Aquarium Light


Dimension :400mmx230mmx42mm


Led Quantity :2PCSX80W+3PCSX3W


Led Brand :Epiled


Output Power :169w


View Angle:90 degree Lens


Housing Case :Black


Input Voltage :AC85-265V


Working Temperature :-20°C±50°C


Lifespan:30000 hours


To be honest, my palms are itching to try them out. Bank on the other hand is shaking it's head lol.
Let me know what you think. $145 + free shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new