New with 29 gallon Perfecto

  • Thread starter Thread starter ou12004
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ou12004

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
426
Reaction score
281
Location
Austin, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I posted my new tank in the Nano in 90 and figured I might as well post my 29 gallon Perfecto reef tank.

Lights are T-5's
Filter is a broken Emperor 280

I always spend my money on new coral so the equipment is pretty sparse.

I lost all of my sps 9 months ago when I moved to Austin so the tank is not as filled in as it used to be, but hopefully in the next few months it fill fill back in.
 
3hx9s.jpg

O9Xhv.jpg

O9Xhv.jpg
 
Great lookin tank!! Welcome to R2R!! Great to have ya!! :D
 
Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: Nice looking tank, too bad about the corals that you lost during your move. Good luck in the competition ;)
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Thanks everyone I have really learned a lot and am always amazed by the information on this site.
Here are a couple more pics
Acan garden
tVbwA.jpg

Not actually sure what this is
f90h9.jpg

FTS
3iSN0.jpg

My rainbow Monti starting to grow unlike my weak superman. (lost blue color and has not grown in 4 months)
xLVhL.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new