new yellow palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter TyreeUM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
525
Reaction score
10
Location
saskatoon, SK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up some new palys let me know what you guys think-they are just as yellow in person as in the pic. Here are a few other shots to go along with it. The second picture has the zoanthids I named on zoa id called "alien acne" (that name was just a joke)-I still have yet to find anyone else that has these, so I would love to know if anyone else out there has found any-they are from vietnam.
 
Last edited:
The 2nd ones come in all the time on colonies mixed with Radioactive Dragon Eyes.
 
Man send me a polyp of those yellows please! :)
 
just got them in-my friend and I have about 25 polyps total, we just fragged them and we are gonna see how they do-they are really incredible in person
 
awesome.. :)

hope they stay yellow.. I've only seen one morph that stayed pretty yellow but sadly I lost them on my first move... :(

good luck...
 
here are some more pics, some of the frags that we made already
 

Attachments

  • yellowfrag1.JPG
    yellowfrag1.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 221
  • yellowfrag2.JPG
    yellowfrag2.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 210
  • yellowfrag3.JPG
    yellowfrag3.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 207
they look kinda like my granny smiths. under 14k 70w, they looked like this

PICT0006-4.jpg


once put under my friends 150w, they turned completely yellow and has lost the green hues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new