• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW ZOANTHID MORPH 300$

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, guys, a large fraction of the frags on the front page of the forum are priced as high as this one. Some find those prices reasonable, others find them ludicrous.

I don't think you can call him out on this price, any more than a person can go into each of those threads and "call them out" about their prices.

Thats what the 'laugh' reaction is for :)

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So you're admitting to intentionally trying to rip people off? Unclear
I'm not sure if this was a satire thread by the OP or a mistaken id with hopeful dreams.
You look at many of the vendors here on R2R and you see something new with hefty prices on it and wonder, just how did they come to that price?
Vendor name brand is all I can think of.
People see that if vendor XYZ is selling it, it must be worth the high price.

Houstoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if this was a satire thread by the OP or a mistaken id with hopeful dreams.
You look at many of the vendors here on R2R and you see something new with hefty prices on it and wonder, just how did they come to that price?
Vendor name brand is all I can think of.
People see that if vendor XYZ is selling it, it must be worth the high price.
In my opinion the price is sometimes justified if the seller has a clean sytstem, such as WWC or Jason Fox.

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion the price is sometimes justified if the seller has a clean sytstem, such as WWC or Jason Fox.
True those systems may be "clean" of the more obvious nastiness but trust no system to be totally "clean". Everyone likes to think their system is clean but we cant be 100%. Is a premium justifiable for this "Clean" system? Maybe to a degree but often times i think it is laughable.

Houstoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True those systems may be "clean" of the more obvious nastiness but trust no system to be totally "clean". Everyone likes to think their system is clean but we cant be 100%. Is a premium justifiable for this "Clean" system? Maybe to a degree but often times i think it is laughable.
I said sometimes lol! Retail is always marked up I try to only hit up the live sales or auctions. I will say I put more faith in buying frags from Jason Fox or TSA frags than local reefers or R2R sellers. That goes beyond hitchhikers, in an unfortunate case where your package is delayed or corals die I'm always confident they will fix the issue. Not to doubt any sellers I've bought alot from sellers on R2R never had an issue.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back