New Zoas

Carolina Frags

Fragging for a Living
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now reopen after I cut some frags off.
 

Attachments

  • Zoas-Yellow2.jpg
    Zoas-Yellow2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 201
I'm on 2 or 3 times a day just reading mainly.Got so much work to do it's not even funny.

I had those zoas for about 3 weeks and just made about 5 frag plugs with them.They are coloring up very nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new