New

  • Thread starter Thread starter Listings
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Listings

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone was wondering if you can tell me what this is?
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367800660.395835.jpg
 
Yeah I was debating if it was a brain and thought of goni but im not much of an expert on skeletons which I guess is a good thing!
 
Thanks for the replies.Was curious if it was something bad for my tank.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Nope not bad. Not going to hurt anything. Its a Calcium skeleton.
 
Welcome and it sure looks dead to me. Sorry but things happen.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome, Sorry about your coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new