New!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter scrboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scrboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CIMG2252.JPG

CIMG2253.JPG


Well I'm off to bed, frags were still a bit stressed from shipping so I'll take new pics later :)
 
Dang I need a frag of that...

Awesome bro!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new