New2Thizz

StoneAgeGrowOp

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Cruz County
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Im from the Bay Area and I just started a NanoCube Reef Tank. I want to make it into a frag tank, but for now I have three small rocks holding a Zoa frag piece. Today is the second day since I set it up and the Zoas seem to be maintaning. I hope the Zoas thrive so I can put some rare pieces down the line. if any one has those rare an limited pieces please let me know. Thank you.
 
Welcome to R2R!

Did you start the tank with liverock?
 
I did start the tank with only one small live rock and put two other rocks to bring them to life. only thing i need to get is a skimmer for a six gallon tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new