Newbie and New member

beanierunner1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I'm new to reefing as well as the R2R community. I am loving the hobby so far. My Zoas are multiplying. My Fuzzy mushroom and ricordea has split. My duncan has a new bud.... Fish are happy - what can be better :xd:
Thanks for the welcome,
Ann - Beanierunner1
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Some pics - I'm new to this - still learning...

some pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7405.jpg
    IMG_7405.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7406.jpg
    IMG_7406.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7407.jpg
    IMG_7407.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_7408.jpg
    IMG_7408.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7409.jpg
    IMG_7409.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 116

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new