Newbie hello. Thank you Youtube algorythym!!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Mike. Looks good so far. Maybe add some bits so that there are some openings for fish to swim through. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

otzhorse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome r2r.png

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on putting together my first tank. I'll do a build thread at some point but after watching YT videos for 3 weeks, I'm hopefully on the right track with a Reefer XL200.

Currently working on the scape. How does it look? I've only gone about 1/2 way to the top of the tank with the height and haven't glued or mortared anything yet. I'll be starting out with beginner friendly inhabitants so likely no SPS. Also will be adding sand.

Thanks and excited to learn more and enjoy the hobby! Mike

Mike
IMG_0642.jpeg
IMG_0641.jpeg
IMG_0639.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I wish I had started build thread while still in planning stage, seems like you are there now. Pictures of under tank shims, rock sculpturing (like you show), and more photos like that got lost because I waited. Instead, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back